Tuesday, September 05, 2006

we're here for a good time.............





My parents just left on Sunday they were here for a week.....it sure was nice. It's great to have a few extra hands around to help out with the kids. We always seem to have so much fun hanging out together reminiscing about the good old days.
I sometimes wonder what it's going to be like when Dylan and Caleb have kids .....and how I want to be a special part of their children's lives. One of my favorite memories of my grandmother was her sending me little packages. I was always so excited to open them and see what treasures she sent. The box usually consisted of a new dress which I would wear the next sunday to show off to all my friends.
All those memories come back when the boys receive little packages in the mail. Last week Dylan received a parcel from Nana. He was so excited to open it. It was hard for him to get through the whole box because he was so excited with the plastic animals he didn't want to see what else he got.

I hope that we will always live close to the boys 'grandparents' so that we can always visit and create everlasting memories together.

No comments: