Monday, January 15, 2007

Where have the Sheppards been? ......

They must have company? NO!
They must be on Vacation? NO!
They must be working lots? NO!

Here's the answer......
SICK!!!!!
Every single person in this house came down with the nastiest flu ever known to man. For adults it's not too bad because we have the ability to make it to the bathroom before we explode out both ends. For children it's a different story. 10 loads of laundry later...carpets and bathrooms spotless, my house has never been so clean! Once even on my bed...now come on that has to be the worst place to throw up! I guess it's just part of parenthood. I just hope I don't see that part again anytime soon.
I think we've had our share for a while. Praise God for good health.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad that your household is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

hey , it's becky campbell...i just came accross your blog site from danika's site, and i just LOVE the pics of your boys. i read your whole life story and oh my goodness!! you have a very adorable family.

Mamacita Tina said...

Health, something we should never take for granted. Hope your family stays healthy!

Isn't it amazing how much laundry you do when everyone's sick?