Friday, April 13, 2007

Blast OFF

Here's a little story to make you laugh....
Dylan calls me from upstairs, " Mommy , Mommy I found you a coupon." Now myself always being one for a good bargain I race up the stairs to see what my thrifty son found. There in the bathroom is my 3 year old son holding a TAMPON not a Coupon! He was so proud of himself that I didn't have the heart to take it away...I figured really what's the harm? I head back downstairs to finish getting ready when I hear... 3...2...1... Blast off. I head back upstairs to find Dylan with unwrapped tampon in hand all dimensions of the tampon fully extended and the string hanging down. Look mom its a space ship! What can you do but laugh!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So nice not to need those for a while, though a spaceship I could definitely use!!

D said...

Those are some photos to save Mar. Hilarious.