Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog VS Facebook



Well now that I've been introduced to the wonderful world of Facebook....who has time to blog (well besides Liz). So I thought to myself maybe, just maybe there is still someone out there that reads my blog. In that case this one is for you!
The summer has once again flown by and I'm left thinking about how am I going to cram everything I wanted to do in the next 2 weeks. We are going camping one last time and I still want to make it out to the water slides!!! YIPEE!!
So here's a few shots from our day at the lake.




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Strange that I can only open this through my blog reader. Ah well. Great pics!! I hope that your last weeks of summer are full of all the things that you want to do (and snuggling my newborn, of course).
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I read. I read.
I can't believe how much we DON'T see you. Laaaammme.
Have a fun rest-of-the-summer.
-Danica