Monday, February 20, 2006

the greatest miracle of all.


I remember Dylan's birth like it was yesterday. Feelings of anticipation, anxiousness, excitement, nervousness...but above all joy! Forever will I remember the pure joy and feelings unfit for characterization by words that filled my heart. I don't think I knew how much I could love someone until I looked into the eyes of my own child.

God has blessed me in so many ways; even when I don't deserve it. Tomorrow we look forward to another blessing, the newest member of our family. Me and Marlene are also blessed with friends and family who care for and love us. Thankyou to Nana & Papa and Grandpa and Grandma who have traveled to Calgary to welcome the arrival of our newest family member! We also thank all of our friends who have either emailed or called to send us their prayers and support.

Well, should get to bed. Tomorrow is a big day. We will keep everyone posted of the outcome. So far the odds are 50% boy, 50% girl....not really good odds to work with, so we don't suggest placing any monetary bets. Goodnight for now. Check back for pictures of....

L

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

we're praying for you guys!!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »