Sunday, February 19, 2006

Two more sleeps!!!

There are only two more sleeps until baby number 2 arrives. I'm getting nervous and anxious. It's like waiting for Santa...just a little more painful!!!
We keep telling Dylan what is about to happen on Tuesday but does he understand??? I think he is just in denial. My mom arrived friday and Luke's parents arrived Saturday afternoon. So now that the family is arriving the reality of the situation is really setting in.
The past couple of weeks have been really tough with Dylan being sick and waiting to find out what the world was wrong with him. Now that we know he has Mono it's a little bitter sweet. We just pray the new baby is strong and healthy, and is able to fight any virus his/her big brother has! Well off to bed for one of the last good night sleeps I'll have in about 10 months!!!! I Love Night Feedings!!!!! Horray for Breast Feeding!!!!

2 comments:

D said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it's baby time already. I will be praying for you guys. I am so glad you finally started a blog. Now it will be easier to keep up with your growing family. We miss you so much and we send our love to you.
Love the whole Grunert Family

D said...

Adora, at dinner, said that she thinks you are going to have a girl.