Saturday, June 03, 2006






Really once again there isn't too much new out here in Calgary. Karen leaves today and my parents just arrived yesterday. Dylan and I went to a new preschool yesterday and registered him for the fall. The teacher there wants him to be in the older kids class..ages 3-4...still not too sure how I feel about that..he is still so little!!! I think I'll get Luke to bring Dylan to school on the first day. The preschool is 2 days a week and the class is two hours each time. It will be a nice break for me and Dylan. It looks as though we will be staying in our condo for awhile longer we just can't afford the house prices in Calgary. But we continue to pray that God will send something our way... We are heading to Kamloops on the 21 of June and staying for about 6 days. See you all then...I hope!!!!!