Sunday, May 28, 2006

week in review

This past week has flown by. Karen has been staying with us for the past week and we've been really busy. She helped me plant some flowers in our front yard...we've been shopping and of course Luke and I spent some quality time together. I better not forget to mention all the great cooking karen has done....tonight was roast beef dinner with all the fixings. Today Luke and I rearranged our cluttered house and now we are at peace!!!! Tomorrow Dylan has his second preschool class. Last week was his first week and he didn't really have the best time. So I'm hoping he has a little more fun this week. He doesn't seem too excited to play with the kids he'd rather stand back and watch.... well I must not forget he is only two and the youngest kid in the class so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on him. Luke is taking him tomorrow so it should be fun.






2 comments:

D said...

Mmmmm. Mothers-in-law sure can cook. Usually. We're blessed aren't we. Glad to see you guys are having a good summer so far. Call us if you come to the 'loops.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »