Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I give up!!!

Why is it that when ever I need to change something from B.C. to Alberta it is like raising the dead. First it was our health cards...then Dylan's immunization..and now the frigin' car.. What a nightmare. I feel like we are the first people to move from BC to Alberta. Needless to say the next few days will be filled with prayer about what we should do about our car... IT DID NOT PASS THE INSPECTION. It needs 4 new tires and some other bogus thing that will cost $300. Whatever... God it's in your hands...



Caleb got this huge spot on his face today. It looks like a big ZITbut really I have no idea what it is...Probably from the heat.



My children have been naked for most of this evening and are going to bed naked too.





I can't believe how hot it is. Jana bought caleb and Dylan matching PJ's with a family tree on it..here are a few pics.

No comments: