Thursday, May 11, 2006

Birthday Boy


Well his birthday came and went....and now that he's officially two I can blame his naughty behavior on the TERRIBLE TWOS.


Not that he is extremely bad because I've dealt with some pretty horrible children in my day....he's just so darn strong willed (who does he get that from?)


He really did enjoy his birthday and the excitement in his eyes opening his presents was priceless. It's amazing the joy and happiness my children bring into my life.....and then Dylan yells at the top of his lungs when you ask him to do something NO WAY!!! And all they happiness vanishes for a few minutes.. But I still love the little dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa haa, that is halarious. I know the feeling Marlene. I would love to say the terrible twos end when they turn 3, but personally I think it only gets worse :)... they know how to talk more, and boy do they sure use their voices!! But at the end of the night, when they are sleeping so peaceful and quietly, they could do no wrong!! Give your kids hugs for us!We miss you all!

D said...

He's so cute! I can't imagine him being "strong willed".
Happy Birthday little man!