Thursday, July 20, 2006

Amazing night!!

Last night Luke and I a headed out for a Hot date..... WE went to Phantom. It was my second time seeing it but Luke's first. What a production! It blows me away every time. How do these performers do it? Night after night.... Trying to give the best performance they can. And how does Christine not lose her voice? And the final question I'm left with is, "why can't I sing like that?" It sure is nice to get out of the house once and awhile, just the two of us. The kids stayed home with the aunties. My boobs were a little sore from 6 hours without feeding Caleb...but I survived. Today we should hear something about the house we are going to try and buy.... we are just praying that something will work out!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yippeee, I'll be praying too!!! how long is the Phantom there for? That sounds like a really hot date! I'm looking forward to getting to see you in August!