Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer fun!!





I just returned from a week in beautiful BC. I was brave enough to travel back to BC with 2 kids all by myself (almost slit my wrists). But I have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I went to my 10 year grad reunion in Penticton. I had a great time reminiscing with old friends. It's amazing how no one had really changed appearance wise. I left Dylan in Kamloops for the weekend and brought Caleb with me. I then spent the rest of the week in Kamloops sitting around the pool and relaxing. Dylan really loves the water a little too much. He really had no fear. He has really started to exercise his imagination lately and come up with the funniest stories. Last night as I was tucking him in he was telling about the baby in his tummy, "It's a little girl mommy want to see her?" Trying hard not to laugh I went along with it until he started to talk about booby juice and breast feeding the baby. It's amazing sometimes how a child's mind works. Just when you think they can't get any more cute.....They do!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Argh. I didn't know you were intown. but then.. neither were we! I'm glad that you had a great visit. We'll be in Calgary after the 19th of Sugust...

Elizabeth said...

that'd be *August

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »