Sunday, August 06, 2006

Update






Well where should I begin. No wonder no one ever reads our blog we can barely write in it once a week. Swan River, Manitoba was wonderful...little did we know that the hotel we stayed in didn't have internet. The only added bonus feature it did have was a fly swat hanging beside the dusty cofee maker. I'm feeling really lazy today...unmotivated. The boys are both busy entertaining themselves and I'm doing nothing. This TO-DO List is just getting bigger the longer I sit...WHAT TO DO.
I think I'll eat the jersey milk chocolate bar sitting on my counter calling my name. Maybe that will give me some energy to cross a few things off the list.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are FAB!!! I love the cowboy hats. You guys are real prairie folk! Can't wait to see you! (!!!and a couple more for good measure!!!!!!!)

D said...

Caleb is so seriously cute!
So is Dylan, but man, I can't believe how quickly that baby of your is growing.
That's a great picture of you.