Monday, October 30, 2006

Gold Canyon Candles???



Well I guess the question you've all been asking yourselves is what the heck is she doing selling candles.... Well let me answer you. A few years ago Karen went to a home show in Kamloops and purchased some candles from GCC(Gold canyon Candles). She loved them so much that she hoarded them and burnt them sparingly knowing that she had no idea how to get more. Fast forward to October 2006.... I'm scanning through one of my favorite websites usedcalgary.com and I stumble across an add recruiting for GCC which is now starting to sell candles in Canada. I quickly phoned Karen to confirm that this was the same company that she's been raving about for years. It was them, so I got in touch with the local demonstrator and we set up an appointment. Needless to say I was convinced and signed up right away. Now starts my new job and all the fun things that come with selling candles..PARTIES:( For all of you out there that need some candles for Christmas my website is www.mygccandle.com/escape
Or just e-mail me and I'll help you out. I know how much we all love parties....(sarcasm).
So now that I've found Karen's favorite candle company it's my job to share them with the world...which means all of you.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

share away, baby! I am looking forward to my party!