Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My great debate....


So Lately Caleb has been going to bed rather early (for the Sheppard household.) He's been winding down around 6:30 and in bed by 7:00. Well of course this means he's getting up at 6AM...much to his moms dismay!!! And this whole situation would be ok if I too went to bed at a decent hour and not 12:00. So do I keep letting him go to bed super early or should I try to keep him up a little bit longer..say 8:00. Well maybe I'll do a little experiment and see how things go. It would be OK for me to wake up so early if I wasn't up 2-3 times with him in the night...AHHHH Kids!!! I just love them....pass me the espresso.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

As you well know, I am NOT an expert, or even knowledgeable in this area... he he!
Have fun figuring it out.

Mamacita Tina said...

What a beautiful baby! Great picture. I've found with my 9 month old, that if I try to get her to stay up later, say 8:00, she still gets up at 6:00 the following morning. And then she's cranky! I think we have to follow their lead.

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm with mamacita. Kids just know when to get up in the morning, even if they don't go to bed until midnight, mine are always up by 6:30, LATEST 7:00 in the morning! Use that night time Girl, and if you get Dylan in bed at 7 too, oh my... beleive me, its WONDERFUL :):)