Tuesday, February 06, 2007

3 weeks

Exactly three weeks today and our new home will be Kamloops BC. YAHHHH!!! Back to Beautiful British Columbia. But now I'm frantically packing and trying to stay stress free. GOOD LUCK! Everything seems to be going according to plan.. the moving truck ..a place to live... and now if a packing fairy could kindly stop by that would be great! Or a babysitting fairy..even better!

I spent the last week in Kamloops trying to get everything organized and ready for the big move. Looks like I'm even going back to work. hooray!
Thats all the exciting news for now.. but I'll keep you all posted!
Blogger SUCKS... won't let me post pictures!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

It will be great to have you back!

Mamacita Tina said...

Moving, so exciting, and yet, ugh, all the packing! Hang in there!

D said...

I'm very happy that you're moving back. So, you found a place to live, that was quick. Make sure to give us a call as soon as you get settled.