Friday, February 16, 2007

48 Hours of Valentine's Day

No matter how many times I tell Luke not to get me flowers on Valentine's Day ..HE STILL DOES!
I just hate how for one day out of the year the price of flowers seems to rise 100%.
Well nonetheless I love them!! And I love him of course for making me feel so important.
So the flowers arrived the 14th...



followed by a card which read...
My Love,
I love you today, more than yesterday but probably not as much as tomorrow. You have become part of me and there would be no me without you.
With all my heart,
Luke

Now just when I feel that with everything going on we are so far apart he gives me that. I feel that God has truly blessed me!

And then last night he surprised me with dinner and a Flames game. It was genuinely so much fun! We drank we cheered we enjoyed each other’s company. And had the best Malt EVER!!!!
By going to the game last we only have one more thing to do before we leave Calgary....the calgary tower!

1 comment:

NanaSheppard said...

It's nice to see you're still celebrating each other. Also, hope you get all your `Calgary Stuff' in before you leave. Maybe one last romantic dinner at the tower. See you soon!!!