Monday, April 03, 2006

On the hunt.....



Now that we have two kids and enjoy going out for walks down by the river, we've decided that we should try to find a running stroller that they can both fit in. So yesterday I started the search only to discover that the one I liked was $700. I almost lost my lunch. So once again I start my search to find something that is good quality but inexpensive. If any of you out there have any suggestions please... I'm all ears. Well today is another beautiful day in Calgary 12 degrees and sunny. I think we'll head over to the park. Dylan could use the exercise.....I mean his mom could. These are some pictures of Dylan and his new Pjs he loves them...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So so seriously cute! I'm counting down until we get to see you guys!!! Yippeeeee

D said...

I never was able to find one I could afford. The prices are so ridiculous! I couldn't even track down a secon hander. I say get a baby backpack. Haul the little one on your back while you push Dylan.
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Herbal supplements for mood Jeff swift transportation and accounting webmaster affiliate program