Thursday, April 20, 2006

What an amazing day


Today had to of been one of the nicest days I've seen in Calgary for a long time.... 20 degrees to be exact. Luke and Dylan headed out for a ride in our new double bike trailer slash jogging stroller WHAT A BEAST!!!! Dylan loved it so I guess the money was well spent.



After the ride we decided to head down to the park and have some pizza and a little picnic. I just love spending days like today outside with my family. Life couldn't get any better. Jana also arrived back in town today after one of her many parings in Hawaii...Life is rough! She brought Dylan back a Ukelaly he love it. I guess all I can hope for tomorrow if that it's half as nice as it was today. God is Great.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

so great to hear about wonderful family days!