Saturday, April 22, 2006

Where does it all come from???

Today Luke and I started to clean up all the crap we've collected over the past year. And 2 hours later we had finished our room. I can't believe how much junk we've managed to stash in our room alone. We haven't even hit the rest of the house yet and I'm not looking forward to that. I can't wait to get a house so that we'll have more room to stash all our treasures. I've spent a little time the last couple of days looking at some houses on MLS Calgary and it's not looking good at all. My question is who can afford these houses. The really sad part is most of them are such pieces of junk and they are asking over $300 thousand for them. Well I guess it's time to turn it over to God and let him do the work and I'll do the praying. I just don't want to spend every cent we have on a mortgage that's too ridiculous. If you can imagine it snowed today. Yesterday was 21 degrees and today snow...That's Calgary for you.