Tuesday, November 28, 2006

5:30 AM

Wow it's early...and what the heck am I doing up? And what the heck am I blogging for? Well Caleb had been up 4 times already. Three nursing sessions and one tylenol dose later, and I 'm catching up on some blog reading and updating mine. I've also heard Luke's alarm twice...SO I"M AWAKE! Caleb is betting three teeth at once, lucky me my poor nipples! It's so cold here -39 to be exact. I don't think I've ever experienced weather this cold before. Well Maybe I have up in Tumbler Ridge but I don't remember, I think thats a good thing. Luke is off to work..poor guy, sure hope the truck starts. We tried to head out to Chucky Cheese last night for a little gaming fun and a break from the house...but no luck we only make it a block before giving up the roads were traffic mayhem. Thankgoodness for 4 wheel drive! Today I think I'll stay at home and clean (whats that?) Dylan will miss preschool today too. Well Good night again YAWN.......

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

you were blogging to try and exhaust you. Come to Kamloops, drop your boys off with me, then go have a niiiice loooong nap and snuggle with Luke.