Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Home

Three candle parties and one airplane ride later the three of us are safe at home. We had a really great time in Kamloops. Everyone in the airports thought I was crazy to travel with two Children under the age of 3. Our next trip to the Loops we'll be staying longer and hopefully I won't have so many parties to do...not that I don't want you all to book a party...you know what I mean. Wednesday night was my first party. Karen came with me for moral support and to do a lot of the talking..(as usual) thanks Karen. Liz's Party went great no pressure on me. You were a great host Liz, thanks! Thursday night was Karen's party..I guess we should have told everyone that we don't have sars and maybe more would have come... It was great to see you Jan! Saturday night was the last party for this trip. Thank you to everyone that came to my parties hope you enjoy your candles and we'll see you all soon. On Sunday night Christa, Jordan, Dylan and myslef headed out for a HOT date. When I asked Dylan if I could take him out on a date he said, "sure mommy." And as we were getting ready to go he made sure I knew that Caleb was not aloud to join us by stating, "Caleb stays here mommy." We went to the movies and saw Happy Feet, it was really BAD!!!! The boys were bored and I wanted to leave because it was so dull. After the show we went to Boston Pizza for dinner.. The more time I spend in Kamloops and more I wish we would move back... I guess time will tell. Well good night I'm sick and Caleb is still getting up 100 times a night. Anyone know of a free nanny??

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was great to see you. I'm glad that you are home safely! Hugs,
~Liz

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at the candle party. I hope you are feeling better soon. How is Karen doing re: getting a blog going?

D said...

It was so nice to see you. I can't wait to sniff my candles.

D said...

It was so nice to see you. I can't wait to sniff my candles.