Thursday, November 09, 2006

The other Love in my life....

You all might think he is some Cheesy Boy Band Singer. I think Josh Groban is one of the most talented male singers out there. Tuesday his new CD 'Awake' came out and yes, I rushed out to buy it....

This is one of my favorite songs along with February Song....
It's all I've been listening. My poor neighbors! I've heard he is going on tour and yes I will be going. Of course Luke doesn't know this yet....I think the saying goes Happy wife..Happy Life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mar - can i please keep the boys while you are on tour with Josh Groban? Please, please, please?? love mammacita

Anonymous said...

Mar - can i please keep the boys while you are on tour with Josh Groban? Please, please, please?? love mammacita

Elizabeth said...

Hey, mammacita found you... sweet!
I am not a huge fan of Josh Groban, but I do enjoy his music. Have fun on tour. I could always watch the boys, too!!

Elizabeth said...

Hey, I finally got to watch the video you linked. Not too bad! I like that he sounds like he has had vocal training.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, i LOVE Josh Groban too!! My wonderful husband suprised me with Tickets last time he went on tour, so I got to see him. He was AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Josh Groban is an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing the video, I really enjoyed it.

I like your slide show sidebar. It is a great addition to your site. If Karen hosts a candle party next time you are in Kamloops, count me in.