Saturday, December 16, 2006

Late night thoughts


Here I find myself once again sitting at the computer procrastinating going to sleep. I whine and complain all day long how tired I am because my children were up hundreds of times during the night, but I can't seem to get it together to just crawl into bed and sleep. My mind keeps saying...what about the laundry...the dishes....the toys....scrap booking? The list goes on an on. Luke has been working so much lately that I just don't go to bed on time. I try to stay awake until he gets home (dumb idea). He usually crawls in around 12:45 way too late for this old boot! Last night Dylan got up around 3:30 for a late night Crap...? Who wakes up in the night to unload? Strange kid (his father's son). And Caleb still can't seem to get it together to just eat enough during the day so mommy can sleep all night long. I usually don’t mind him getting up, he just comes to bed with me ( I love it) We both fall asleep while he feeds then I usually wake up and put him back into his own bed, wouldn't want to start that a habit of him sleeping wiht me. (Luke would kill me) I'm so proud of Luke and the accomplishments he has made thus far in both work, school, and own family life. I never thought finishing 2 degrees and paying off a line of credit could be accomplished while your wife spends most of her time on Mat leave .... It must have been God. Anyways, honey I'm so blessed that you are my husband, best friend and father of my children... I'm truly in love with you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww.... we love you guys!

Mamacita Tina said...

Some of us luck out and fall for truly awesome men who make our lives so much better!