Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tis the Season

What was I thinking..... making cookies while my 10 month old was up??? Especially with his new found love of the stairs. Well we did it. Dylan and I make cookies for Santa. Dylan hates Santa so he had a hard time grasping the fact that he couldn't eat them all, and that we were decorating them for Santa.
Luke and I braved the mall last week and took both boys to visit Santa. Let me sum it up quickly for you.....IT SUCKED.. A little girl threw up in the playground and Santa didn't say two words to my children! I thought the Santa would at least try to talk to Dylan even ask him what he wanted for christmas..but NO!!!! Dylan started out ok but quickly got scared and so the tears began. Caleb only cried when Dylan really started to let the screams fly. So no picture this year. Not even one with me in it.... Better luck next year. Hope there is a better Santa....back to Kamloops we'll go!

2 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

Sorry to hear the Santa sucked. We lucked out, ours was very friendly. Ian even warmed up to the old guy and started talking with him.

D said...

What kind of a Santa doesn't speak to the children? Seriously.

I hope you had a good Christmas! Happy New Year too!