Monday, March 06, 2006

Creating COOL Memories.




We decided to take advantage of the cooler weather and head out with the family for a day of HOCKEY....and sliding. Dylan seems to be obsessed with hockey....not sure yet if this is a good thing or a bad thing...time will tell.

Things are going really well on the home front. Dylan has adjusted well with the new baby. I was a little worried that he might regress. He has been potty trained since November and the thought of having to buy diapers for two children makes me ill. Caleb is only two weeks old and we've been through 3 1/2 packs of diapers....this should slow down soon!!! If not, cloth diapers here I come!!!

Nights around here are pretty quiet. Caleb wakes up twice to feed and Dylan sometimes wakes up once to pee. So I'm a pretty happy mom. The only constant noise I hear all night is the slumbering snoring of my husband. It's hard to believe that two weeks have already passed since Caleb's birth. I hope that every week doesn't fly by like this.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

awesome adventure!!! I love hearing about your little fam... keep the stories coming!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »