Friday, March 10, 2006

Speed Limit????

I feel really bad that it's been a week since I've updated the blog..... I guess if I wrote everyday I wouldn't struggle to try to remember what happened all week.
The care group that we belong to had a baby shower for us on Wednesday night. It was such a pleasant sursprise. We played the chocolate melted in the diaper game.... this is a must at every shower. Not really knowing too many people in Calgary I really didn't think I'd get a baby shower. The best present of all was the beautiful gift a wonderful COP gave us on the way to the shower!!! Yes Luke got his first speeding ticket $110 dollars. Luke was doing 67km in a 50km zone. When the cop asked Luke, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" Luke replied, " I think I can figure it out." By this comment Luke totally killed any chance of a warning. Rule #1 don't piss the cop of by giving him vague answers. Thank goodness Dylan didn't catch the few choice words daddy had for the cop while he was writing out our ticket!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaahah Luke! I guess next time the response will be different! I hope that next time is really far away, by the way!

Anonymous said...

My last comment didn't seem to work... Let's hope that the next time is faaaaarrr away. Maybe Luke will learn the rules before then! hehehehe