Sunday, March 26, 2006

Snakes and snails and puppy dogs tails........





Looking at my little boy splash in the puddles and dig in the dirt I realized that boys are just attracted to anything messy!! I guess being a boy is all about trucks, dirt and best of all getting dirty. And now I have two boys to clean up after...well three if you count Luke...I better have a girl next. Of course Luke hasn't given the ok to create more children but I have to dress at least one of my children in a PINK dress.
Today Dylan and I headed outside to peruse the neighborhood. Calgary didn't get the 10-20cm of snow it was supposed to receive last night. Instead the weather was beautiful and sunny. We are really getting excited about coming home for easter and seeing everyone. I sure hope the Easter Bunny leaves me a little chocolate!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

really looking forward to seeing you and your boys at Easter! I'm also loking forward to the days of seeing how dirty Hunter can possibly get???

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »