Sunday, March 12, 2006

Long days....



There's not much new on the home front these days....
Lots of sleeping and feeding!!! We haven't really ventured out of the house too much, a couple of shopping trips, a few car test drives but that's about it. Not like the good old days when it took me 10 minutes to get ready and head out of the house by myself... Oh bother. Whose idea was it to have two kids anyways??? Dylan seems to be getting a little board with me these days so I decided to put him in some preschool classes only in the end to find out they are all full. Just my luck.... So back to square one trying to find something for him that I don't have to participate in. There must be something out there.
Neil and Michelle come for a visit on Friday we are so excited to have some company (other than family)!!!! It's been a while since we've just hung out with some good old pals and reminisce about the past. Too bad a bottle of wine isn't in my future, it always makes hanging out with Neil and Michelle an adventure!!! We went out for a test drive the other day and the sales guy made the mistake of telling Luke to feel free to try out the 4 wheel drive. To make a long story short when we got back the vehicle was covered in mud. I tried to explain to Luke that I didn't think that's what the guy had in mind!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »