Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Killing time.....




Blogging is actually quite addictive. Although sometimes I have to admit there isn't much to write about so there is a blog drought for a few days. But I really enjoy posting pictures of my family....well my little boys. These last few weeks Dylan has started to say his ABC's up to the letter W. And a week and a half ago Caleb started to roll from his front to his back.. I think he only does this because he is so pissed off on his front that he rolls over. At first I thought it was just a freak accident but then he kept on doing it!!! I'm so proud....not to get that confused with bragging. We all know that mothers don't brag and neither do grandparents. I have a little video but I can't figure out how to post it. I guess I'll have to wait until I'm in Kamloops and the experts can show me (Liz, Danica). And here are a few pictures of another beautiful sunny day in Calgary....but it's still not flip flop weather. Luke never really did put away his summer stuff.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

soooooooooooooo cute...
To upload video, just click on "upload video with Dropshots" below someone elses video on their blog. That will help you to get a dropshots membership and it's all pretty easy from there...

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Tamiflu suspension online big breasts